Sepharadic Rabbis Committee Tin Charity Tzedakah Box, Israel, 1950’s.
Painted in white and blue colors and inscribed in hebrew “Sepharadic Rabbis Committee”.
This chairty box was made to raise money for Orthodox Sepharadic refugees in the holy land.
The top is made with a slot for insertion of the charity and the bottom with a round hole for withdrawing it.
Good, some rust & scrathces, missing the bottom cap.
Height: 13cm / 5.12in.
Width: 9.5cm / 3.74in.
We are happy to provide fast customer service.
Email us 24 hours a day regarding any issue or question
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]